Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The CML is a delivery point for Interlibrary Loan. Patrons can have ILL books delivered here & returned here. Articles will be delivered to their email as a pdf.
For all ILL requests, requests can only be made for materials WE DO NOT OWN OR OTHERWISE HAVE ACCESS TO.
- You should be able to read the Text Options page from a journal request and be able to direct patrons on how to determine if we have access--online or in print--and if and how to fill out the request form.
When a patron comes to pick up an ILL book:
- Look on the bookshelf NEXT TO the hold shelf.
- Each ILL book has a slip in it.
- Have the patron sign the slip and then give the slip to Jason or Carla. We have to let ILL know that the book has been picked up.
- You will not have to charge the book
- Pull the slip from the small box on the right end of the ILL bookcase. Match the ILL number on the band with the number on the slip.
- Give the book with the slip in it, to Jason.
Take a look at GIL-Find to see how to request materials from the Repository. Repo, in slang.
- Look for the book Statistical reasoning in psychology and education in GIL-FIND.
- Try to get it from the Repo using the request form.
Be prepared to explain the process to patrons. Materials go to the Repo when we've run out of room for them on the shelves.
- No, patrons may not go to the Repo themselves.
- Allow at least 4 days for Repo requests to be filled.
- Repo books may be picked up here.
- Repo books may be returned to any USG library.