- D&B Hoovers (in GALILEO) NOTE: UGA does not have access to the link labeled "Download Company".
- IBISWorld (in GALILEO) for analyst reports on more than one thousand U.S. NAICS industries and special industry categories.
- Mergent Intellect (in GALILEO) includes First Research industry reports and key business ratios on hundreds of industries. NOTE: When you enter the First Research industry reports module within Mergent Intellect you will be required to submit an email address.
- Business Source Complete (in GALILEO) articles, SWOT reports, industry reports. U.S. and international. ABI Inform (in GALILEO) is another source for similar information.
- Factiva (in GALILEO) The Wall Street Journal. Other U.S. and foreign newspapers, magazines and trade journals. Company financials. Warning: Use of the files is restricted to purposes of research and education only. Other uses and excessive downloading are strictly prohibited.
NOTE: To get good results using the field tags below you should first open More Options in lower left and change Headline and Lead Paragaph to Full Article search.
use Industry, Source (such as WSJ), and Company filters lower down the screen, e.g.,
rst=j means restrict search to articles in the eastern daily edition of the WSJ.
use field tags, e.g.,
hd=tesla means find articles in which the word 'tesla' appears in the article headline.
hlp=tesla means find articles in which the word 'tesla' appears in the headline or the first paragraph.
hlp=(ceo w/5 retire*) means find articles containing in hlp the word 'ceo' within five words of the word 'retire' or its spelling variants such as retirement, retired.