The Graduate School, Division of Academic Enhancement, and the UGA Writing Center all offer writing consultations. For Fall Semester, these consultations will be online only. Please see below for the scope of each divisions services and how to make appointments online:
To make an appointment, visit the UGA Writing Center website: www.english.uga.edu/appointments
1. Register with the online system: Go to uga.mywconline.com and click the link on the left that says "Register for an account"
2. Find the GradsWrite Studio appointment window in the drop-down menu.
3. Choose your appointment time and appointment type: Choose the appointment time that will work for you and choose between a realtime and email feedback appointment.
4. Prepare to submit your writing for feedback: Upload your work to the appointment window for email feedback or prepare your work in time for your real-time appointment.
5. Receive feedback: You will receive feedback based on the method chosen - real-time or email - during your appointment time.
Undergraduate & Graduate Students:
To make an appointment, visit the DAE website: dae.uga.edu/services/tutoring/writing
All UGA affiliates:
Visit the UGA Writing Center website to make an appointment: www.english.uga.edu/appointments