Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Other Databases & Guides
- Catálogo Monumental de España (1900-1961) - Digitized primary sources from Spain.
- Dialnet - Index to books, theses, documents, and journals. Provided through the Universidad de la Rioja (Spain).
- Diccionario Etimológico Español en Línea - Contains more than 14,000 entries on the history of the Spanish language.
- Films on Demand - Click on the 3 bars on the upper left, then click on "View All" under the "Subjects" column. Scroll down to "Latin American Studies" under "Area Studies" (first column). There are films from the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, and South America.
- Latin American & Spanish Videos - A research guide to freely available web resources of videos and television productions.
- Out of the Wings - Information about translations of Spanish plays and their production.
- SciELO (Scientific Electronic Library Online) - Free access to scientific journal articles from Latin America and Spain.
- Vocabulário Ortográfico da Língua Portuguesa - Contains over 180,000 representative words in Portuguese.