Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- LANIC (Latin American Network Information Center) - Portal to websites related to Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Latin American Bureau (LAB) - An independent charitable organization based in London providing information on the politics and culture of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- World Digital Library (Library of Congress) - Significant primary materials from countries and cultures around the world, in multilingual format.
- dLOC (Digital Library of the Caribbean) - A cooperative digital library for resources from and about the Caribbean and circum-Caribbean.
- Latin American & Caribbean Digital Primary Sources - Open access link to digitized collections of primary sources that relate to Latin America and the Caribbean.
- The National Security Archive (The George Washington University) - Archive of declassified documents relating to the national security, foreign, intelligence, and economic policies of the United States.
- LIBRO, The Library of Iberian Resources Online - Full text collection of basic texts and sources in translation about the Iberian Peninsula focusing on history of the 5th to 17th centuries. There are several works that cover regions of Latin America.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library - Open access digital library for biodiversity literature and archives of books, articles, and images for natural history.
- O Instituto Moreira Salles - Brazilian cultural institute covering music, film, literature, etc.