Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MAC USERS -- Before you download EndNote...
1) Quit your word processing programs. Closing the window (the red button) is not enough.
2) We recommend downloading Firefox. Firefox has an applications sections in its Setting that allows you to control which files are recognized by an app. This is a built-in fix for most potential problems that Chrome and Safari do not have.
- Firefox does not have to be your default browser.
- You do not need to remove other browsers.
By installing the Endnote software, I agree:
- If I leave the University (by cessation of matriculation or termination of employment) I will discontinue use and uninstall the software.
- I may install the software on personal machines, including laptops, and home machines.
- The software may be installed on a network server as well as on other computers owned or operated by the University of Georgia over an internal network at the authorized site(s).
- At the end of the institution site license, if it is not renewed, I will uninstall the Endnote software. I understand I can save my Endnote libraries and purchase a copy of Endnote to keep using Endnote.
Note: UGA Libraries may contact users periodically for feedback (but not spam).
If you are an IT manager installing Endnote on multiple UGA computers, please email Sandra Riggs with the number for record-keeping purposes.