Google Scholar searches for scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources.
If no PDF is available in the results, use the View It @ UGA link to connect to full-text articles provided by UGA Libraries. For books, click on the arrow icon under each result and select Get It @ UGA to read or request.
1. Go to https://scholar.google.com/.
2. Click the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top left and choose Settings (gear icon).
4. Select Library Links on the left.
5. Search for University of Georgia in the box. When it appears in the results list, check the box next to it, and then click the 'Save' button.
6. After this process, Google Scholar will display the View It @UGA link for licensed full-text near relevant results.
Option 2: Add our institutional ID to your search:
1. Paste this link into your browser.
2. This will display a results list for a search on the term 'bananas'. You can then change the search terms in the search box to your own search terms. Note: You may need to clear your browser cache, close your browser window, and start a new session.