- You can find ebooks by searching in GIL-Find (our book catalog) or in MultiSearch (books & journal articles). Search for what you want, then filter to Online and Books.
- You can view ebooks on computers and mobile devices. To access ebooks from off campus you will be prompted to log in with your UGA MyID.
- To do the best research don't limit yourself to ebooks. We have over 400,000 ebooks, but we have over 4 million print books.
- The UGA Libraries subscribe to several different ebook providers. When you click on a link to an ebook, the 'look' of the page will vary depending on which provider it came from.
- If another UGA user is reading the ebook online or has downloaded it, you may receive a message that the ebook is in use and you will not be able to access it for a period of time. This is like when a print book has been checked out from the library. You can try again later.
You can read ebooks while you are online. See the other tabs in this guide for help with downloading chapters of ebooks or entire ebooks that you can read offline.