Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Datastream?
Datastream is a databank of international securities market data
- bonds & indices; credit default swaps
- futures, options & warrants
- interest & exchange rates
- time series starting late 1960s
- frequency: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly
Software & Access
MS Excel - Refinitiv Datastream add-in
- Download directly into Excel
- Retrieve multiple time series & datatypes (variables)
- Use constituent lists or create custom lists to retrieve data for larger groups of time series
Individual sign-on either on a personal or departmental computer on which the Refinitiv Datastream Excel add-in has been installed. The software is also available on one workstation in the Main Library Reference room (ask at the Reference Desk).
UGA users only!