Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Datastream?
Datastream is a databank of international securities market data
- bonds & indices; credit default swaps
- futures, options & warrants
- interest & exchange rates
- time series starting late 1960s
- frequency: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly
Software & Access
MS Excel - Datastream add-in
- Download directly into Excel
- Retrieve multiple time series & datatypes (variables)
- Use constituent lists or create custom lists to retrieve data for larger groups of time series
- Disconnect to enable other users to access Datastream
- View a one-page current/recent overview or a graph of a single security
- Create comparison charts of recent data about several series
- Perform other specialized functions
Data Services workstations in the Main Library Reference room
M-F, 8:30-12:00 noon
UGA users only!
one connection at a time!