Search databases simultaneously, with Multisearch: 90+ databases with links to full text for thousands of scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers, and more plus citations to books and media in the UGA Libraries' - all under one search box. Note: Multi-Search is not comprehensive! ProQuest Dissertations and some other resources are not included in Multi-Search. Additionally, you may find that you can focus and refine your searches better by searching the databases individually.
Multisearch includes results from our local book catalog as well as citations from these databases, which may be searched separately or together:
- Art & Architecture Complete provides the full text for articles from more than 240 scholarly journals, magazines, and trade publications along with indexing for more than 630 more periodicals and selected books. Subjects covered include art, art history, photography, architecture, landscape architecture, historic preservation, interior design, archaeology, and urban planning. Coverage Dates: 1920s-present
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, drawing upon 1000 journals, the Avery Index provides bibliographic citations on archeology, city planning, interior design, and historic preservation, as well as architecture. Coverage Dates: 1821-present
- Garden, Landscape, and Horticulture Index - provides access to articles about gardens and plants, including topics such as horticulture, botany, garden and landscape design & history, ecology, plant and garden conservation, garden management, and horticultural therapy. A highlight of the database is its focus on environmentally sustainable horticultural and design practices.
- Environment Complete - Coverage in the areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography, pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more. Coverage Dates: 1950s onwards
- Urban Studies Abstracts - Covers essential areas related to urban studies, including urban affairs, architecture and urban design, community development, urban history, land use, transporation and other areas of key relevance to the discipline. Coverage Dates: 1973-
Related (and also in Multisearch):
- Academic Search Complete - Comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 5,300 full-text periodicals, including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 9,300 journals and a total of 10,900 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. Coverage Dates: Dates vary. Some content goes as far back as 1865.
- Agricola - contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library and covers every major agricultural subject. Coverage Dates: 1979 to the present
- America: History and Life - Premier bibliographic citation tool for the history of the United States and Canada from prehistory to the present. Coverage Dates: Selective coverage back to 1964