Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Before you update to a newer version of EndNote
NEW USERS SKIP TO DOWNLOAD ENDNOTE SECTION BELOW AND ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT
IF YOU HAVE USED ENDNOTE BEFORE
Check your computer for old versions of EndNote that were Trial Versions or purchased versions not provided by UGA Libraries. These versions will need to be removed. We suggest you follow these steps first.
- Sync your records with EndNote Online in preparation before downloading a new version.
- Save a copy of your EndNote library (the .enlp, .enlx or .enl AND .data file) as an additional back up to the online Sync.
- Update your version of MS Word. UGA provides Microsoft Office FREE.
Mac users, additionally look over the EndNote for Mac guide for information about compatibility and other issues.
By installing the EndNote software I agree:
- If I leave the University (by cessation of matriculation or termination of employment) I will discontinue use and uninstall the software.
- I may install the software on personal machines, including laptops, and home machines.
- The software may be installed on a network server as well as on other computers owned or operated by the University of Georgia over an internal network at the authorized site(s).
- At the end of the institution site license, if it is not renewed, I will uninstall the Endnote software. I understand I can save my Endnote libraries and purchase a copy of Endnote to keep using Endnote.
Note: UGA Libraries may contact users periodically for feedback (but not spam).
If you are an IT manager installing Endnote on multiple UGA computers, please email Sandra Riggs with the number for record-keeping purposes.