Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Linguistic-Related Works in the UGA Libraries
The Libraries acquire newly published and older materials throughout the year. In this guide, I will highlight the works I have seen during the past month which are now available to check out or use in the Libraries.
I will include books, DVDs, periodicals, and chapters from books and conference proceedings.
Tips from the Last Year
- December 2022 - I will be retiring at the end of January 2023
- November 2022 - See our Scholarly Publishing & Communication site for more information about Copyright and Open Access.
- September-October 2022 - Need materials for your research? Send me suggestions.
- July - August 2022 - Time to set up Library Instruction sessions or One-on-one consultations.
- June 2022 - Ethnologue - Take a look if you have not used it!
- May 2022 - Oxford Handbooks Online in Linguistics - Take a look if you have not used it!
- April 2022 - JSTOR - has embargoes on some journals, withholding materials from full-text access for 1-5 years.
- March 2022 - SpringerLink includes e-books on linguistics topics that you will not find by looking in the GIL catalog or in "Multi-Search" on the primary library webpage.
- December 2021 - February 2022 - Time to set up Library Instruction sessions or One-on-one consultations.