Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Making Your Life Easier
The CML is small, but is full-service! The Curriculum Materials Library is located in 207 Aderhold. We're open 8:00-5:00, Monday through Friday, and we're closed on weekends. What can you find here?
- Thousands of children's books, from board books for babies to YA lit.
- K-12 classroom texts and related materials.
- DVDs for the classroom
- Some tactile items, such as our puppets, are not available in this time of COVID.
- Individual assistance with research and RefWorks instruction. Make an appointment for these services by contacting Carla Wilson Buss.
- Public access computers
- Die-cut equipment
- Printing is available on the Second Floor of Aderhold in the hallway on the entrance side.
Delivery Services: Thanks to our colleagues in the Libraries, we can now offer a variety of services to help you get the books you need. We are a service point for
- Interlibrary Loan. When we don't own the book you need, Interlibrary Loan will track it down for you. For free. From anywhere in the world. Save yourself a journey and have it delivered to the CML.
- Repository Books: Items are sometimes stored in the Repository. Use the GIL record to request what you need from the Repo and have it all delivered to the CML.
- InTRAlibrary Loan: Need a BOOK (not a journal!) from the Main or Science Library? Use GIL-FIND to request delivery to the CML from other UGA Libraries. (Not the Law Library, however.) The link is in the record.
- GIL Express Borrow BOOKS from other University System of Georgia Libraries that are either checked out from UGA or that we don't own. This free & fast service delivers books to you from anywhere in the state to anywhere in the state. Visit the GIL Express page to learn more. The CML is a delivery point for GIL Express.