Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Want MORE Books?
Find books in the UGA Libraries by using GIL-Find, the Libraries' catalog.
- Login to your library account at "Sign In" on the top right of the opening page. Use your UGA credentials to log in. This will give you additional access to many services.
- Enter your search terms in the search box.
- Select University of Georgia or University System of Georgia as the catalog you wish to search.
- Use the drop box at the end of the search box (simple search) and select University System of Georgia to search state-wide holdings. Visit our GIL Express page for complete information on how to use both options. .
- This is what the advanced search screen will look like and for more information on finding books in the Libraries, please visit our online tutorials.
Looking for a particular title? Type it in:
Want books on a subject? One thing to add is juvenile as a subject. This will keep you from getting 11,000 titles that you aren't looking for.
We also have some prepared searches for books on many topics--holidays, beginning readers, poetry, pop-up books and more. Look for Materials by Category!