Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
, Advertising & Public Relations
, Agricultural & Applied Econ
, Company Information
, Entertainment & Media Studies
, Journalism & Mass Communication
, Management Info Systems
, Marketing & Distribution
, Real Estate
Resources for Graduate Students
Financial Planning, Housing & Consumer Economics LibGuide
Services for Graduate Students
- MultiSearch - Search a vast number of journal and book citations taken from multiple databases, including GIL, the UGA Libraries book catalog. Excellent for interdisciplinary research.
- GALILEO@UGA - Choose from 400+ article databases in all areas of study.
- Journal Locator - Check for UGA access when you have a citation to a specific article.
- BrowZine - Read recent journal articles and be alerted to newly-published issues. Download the app and sync it with the web version. See our guide.
- Citation alerts - Set up recurring automated searches in some databases and receive notification of newly-added items.
- GIL library catalog - Find books, ebooks, videos, etc. owned by the library. Most books may be checked out by graduate students for 125 days, renewed online, and recalled from other users. Borrow books from other Georgia public higher educational institutions through GIL Express (delivery in 3-5 days) to borrow items.
- WorldCat - Extend your research using this combined library catalog. Find books at thousands of libraries across the country and around the world. Borrow them using Interlibrary Loan.
- Suggest a Purchase - Suggest that the library purchase a book that we do not currently own.
Publishing and Grants
- Citation Searching - Has your paper been cited? Document the impact of your work.
- Scholarly Publishing & Communication - Publishing, copyright, open access, data archiving, etc..
- Endnote & Refworks - Manage your bibliographic citations and generate bibliographies in various styles.
- Grant Funding
- ORCID@UGA - Your ORCID ID is a persistent and unique digital identifier that distinguishes your research identity from others. ORCID also provides you with a profile that you can maintain throughout your professional life.
- Study carrels - Need space in the library? Working with lots of books you don't want to carry around?
- Faculty Authorization - Working with a faculty member? Need to check out books or charge photocopies to their account?
- Data Services: Need social science data? Get help with U.S. Census, statistical and polling data.
We're Here to Help
- Research Help - Arrange a consultation with a reference librarian for your subject area.
- Subject Librarians - Who is the librarian for your subject? Knowing this person could help you.
Plagiarism & Citing Sources
This website presents an overview of the UGA Libraries' collection of 50+ business and economics research databases.