Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find books in the UGA Libraries by using GIL-Find, the Libraries' catalog.
- Login to your library account at "Sign In" on the top right of the opening page. Use your UGA credentials to log in. This will give you additional access to many services.
- Enter your search terms in the search box.
- Select University of Georgia or University System of Georgia as the catalog you wish to search.
- Use the drop box at the end of the search box (simple search) and select University System of Georgia to search state-wide holdings. Visit our GIL Express page for complete information on how to use both options. .
- This is what the advanced search screen will look like:
- Narrow your results by using the options on the left of the results page
- Clicking on the title will give you additional information, including the author, publisher & date of publication, plus the call number and the library in which it can be found.
- From "Get It" you can request delivery between libraries on the UGA campus or from within the State of Georgia. Click Request to activate this option. Use "Send to" to send your results to RefWorks/Endnote, create a permanent link, and more.
Borrowing Books From Other Libraries
Find Films In GIL
We have over 100 films on special education.
Find them by searching in GIL. A sample search might look like this--
"special education" OR "down syndrome" as your search terms