Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What To Do When You Can't Do Much
These are weird times. We can't meet in person, we're wearing masks and it's not even Halloween and our hands are scrubbed raw. Despite all that, the Libraries are still here to help. We've created a page to help guide you to resources and services you can use NOW. My clever colleagues in the Reference Department created this page. I'm just linking to it. This page continues to be updated as things change, so please refer back to it from time to time to see what's happening. And please know we all miss all of you!
We are pleased to announce that Porch Pickup is back! Grad students and faculty can now request books and pick them up (and return them) on the front porch of the Main Library.
- At this time, this service is limited to faculty and graduate students only.
- This is only for books that are not available online in GIL.
- We can only pull books for you from the Main Library, the Science Library, and the Repository.
- Pick-up times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- To begin with, this service will be limited to 5 active requests at a time for faculty and grad students. We will reassess based on workload and staffing.