This page has little odds and ends that you may need, all gathered together into one place.
Avoiding Plagiarism Thanks to Elizabeth White for creating this page.
Contact Us--Let us help you! Don't sit there, getting angry, ask us for help! Feel free to contact me directly if you need help.
GIL Express--Borrow BOOKS that we either do not own or that are in use from any University System of Georgia library. This service is free and pretty fast. You can choose any USG Library as the delivery point.
Interlibrary Loan--If there is an article you need and we don't already have it or have access, ILL is the place to go. The same for books. THIS IS ONLY FOR MATERIALS WHICH WE DO NOT OWN. The service is fast & free.
Repository Deliveries. If a title in GIL is listed as being "at the Repository" use the link to request to delivery to the CML, Main or Science Libraries. Patrons cannot go to the "Repo" on their own. You can also use GIL-Express for these materials.
InTRALibrary Deliveries. If you're going to be on campus you can make use of GIL-Find, and have books delivered from other Libraries on Campus.
- You must first sign into your Library Account to access all the options available to you.
- Find the title you need. Click "Get It".
- If multiple libraries own this title, click on the list of libraries and then close it.
- "Request" will appear on the line below University of Georgia. Click it.
- Complete the form that appears and you can have the book delivered to another UGA Library. You can also use this option to have a book held at the library where it "lives" but please allow time for staff to open your request and process it.
Writing Assistance If you would like a little help with your writing, we've got a page to help!