The ACM Portal is a vast collection of citations and full text from ACM journal and newsletter articles, proceedings, and transactions. It has two main sections: the ACM Digital Library, and the Guide to Computing Literature.
IEEE Xplore provides access to more than 3-million full-text publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. Only IEEE journals and proceedings are available in this resource.
The content in IEEE Xplore comprises over 160 journals, over 1,200 conference proceedings, more than 3,800 technical standards, over 1,000 eBooks and over 300 educational courses. Approximately 25,000 new documents are added to IEEE Xplore each month. Please note: only IEEE journals and proceedings are available in this resource.
Book & Ebook Search
How to Find and Request Items at Other USG Libraries (Gil-Express)
1. Type in your search terms and choose "University System of Georgia".
2. Click "Get It" to see holdings.
3. Then click "More Libraries".
4. If you haven't already done so, log into GIL with your MyID and password.
5. Follow the instructions to request the item.
Virtual Reality Books
Select "Place Request" in the book record to have items sent to the Science Library, Main Library, or Aderhold-CML for pickup.